Secondary Math 1 (9th Grade) and Math Bridge
Hi Everyone. Yes, this is me when I was a student at Berkshire Junior High in Birmingham, Michigan. Truth is, it goes fast! Before you know it you are a “Grown-up” thinking about what you should/could have done back then. My advice to you as to be your best-self in all areas. You’d be surprised how much of what you do now affects the person you will become. Make good choices!
My Credentials. . .
- I graduated from the State University of New York with a Masters degree in Mathematics and Education. (I am also a Univeristy of Michigan alumni.)
- I have endorsements in ESL (English as a Second Language), Technology, Elementary and Pre-K.
- I have been teaching for 21 years.
- I have taught many levels of secondary mathematics from Pre-Algebra through Calculus and even taught kindergarten for a few years.
- I’ve also taught Business & Marketing… super fun!
- I am also a college Adjunct Professor.
My Expectations . . .
- I expect the best possible from myself and my students.
- My students and I to have a mutual respect for one another.
- My desire to teach and your desire to learn to help in your success.
- Us to have fun with math!