School Registration 2019-2020
Back to School Registration (or Returning Student Registration) is for students who have already enrolled in the Park City School District including:
- 7th graders rising from EHMS
- 8th graders returning to TMJH as 9th graders
- New students who completed pre-enrollment in May 2019
To enroll a NEW student (not already enrolled/pre-enrolled in the district), see the New Student Enrollment page. Your process is different, you will not register using the following instructions.
Registration packets will be mailed
to the primary parent address listed in PowerSchool as of June 2019.
“Snapcode” emails will also go out to the primary parent.
UPDATE: As of August 8, snapcodes have been emailed out to the primary email address for your student.
Registration packets are in the process of being mailed.
Thank you for your understanding with this delay.
STEP 1: Online Registration
The online registration opens August 5. You will need your student’s “snapcode” to access the online system. The codes will be sent by mail and email on August 2. Check your junk/spam folder, and check both parents’ email accounts–the system sends the code to only one parent. You can also pick up your code at the school. If you don’t have internet access at home, you can use a computer at the school on the scheduled registration days, or go to the public library. Various forms and policies can be downloaded within the online system.
Returning Student Online Registration for 2019-20 – ENGLISH
Returning Student Online Registration for 2019-20 – SPANISH
MAKE SURE you complete all the required information and click the final “Submit” button. You’re done when you get the “Submission Confirmation” screen.
STEP 2: Registration Days
Back to School registration opens on August 14, from 1:00pm – 3:00pm and runs thru August 19 from 8:30am – 3:00pm (closed 12:00pm – 1:00 pm). Please perform the following tasks and bring the needed forms to complete your registration. The following are required for ALL students, including new students who pre-enrolled in the spring:
- Proof of Residency. Complete Proof of residency (en español), attach 2 proof of residency documents, and submit it to the school. The district will ONLY accept the documents listed on the form as proof of residency. This is a required update for every new school year and to receive a student laptop.
- Parent Electronic Device Orientation. All TMJH students will receive a district-owned laptop for the school year. Parents are required to view the Electronic Device Orientation before the student will receive his or her computer (along with submission of proof of residency). This must be done every new school year. Parents may watch the orientation from home, or at the school. Directions are shown below:
- Go to link (If asked use code: (FDZAY)
- Enter a Name/Nickname in the box
- Click Join Session
- Click the play button for audio on the bottom of each slide
- Navigate through the slides using the forward and back buttons
- Complete the PCSD EDUA Quiz
Logout after finishing the tutorial. Make sure you have reviewed and electronically signed both the Internet Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and the Electronic Device User Agreement (EDUA) during the online registration process. Students may not receive their laptop until all three pieces (Orientation, AUP, and EDUA) have been received and recorded by school officials.
- Online Registration. See STEP 1 for this information. If you don’t have internet access at home, computers are available at the school. You must complete ALL required parts of the registration process and click the final “Submit” button. Si necesitan hacer esto en español hay personas que podrán asistirlos en la escuela.
- Student Health Information. Complete Student Health Information (en español) and submit to the school.
- School Fees. The Park City Board of Education affirms the principle that a public education should be free to the patrons of the school district and that barriers to public education should be removed wherever possible. In that effort, the school board has waived the fee requirements for mandatory and academic fees for the 2019-2020 school year. The board’s action is not a categorical waiver of all fees. Fees subject to this action include fees for elective courses and general education expenses. This action does not extend at the time to extracurricular fees and other fees for activities conducted outside the normal hours of the school day. In all cases, remaining school fees are subject to District and State policy. Pay fees online with a credit card or e-check via eFunds for Schools. eFunds allows you to make payments any time from home and you even have the option to make recurring payments or installments. You can pay for all of your district students on one eFunds account. Fee Waivers are available to those who qualify. For more information regarding Fee Waivers, click here (en espanol) Their are also options for community service (en español) The Fee Payment form will show you which fees are not covered by this new policy or by a fee waiver. If paying for PTSO membership, please write a separate check.
Click on the following link to donate the recommended $30: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=ZYQYYBXQQR57C
Click on this link to donate another amount: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=FAPG5NVGDAFXY
You may also send a check made out to “TMJH PTSO” with your student to the front office.