The athletic program at Park City High School is designed to provide wholesome co-curricular opportunities for boys and girls who desire competitive activity. Any student in grades 9-12 is welcome to try out for an interscholastic team if he/she meets the following standards:
- Student is eligible under the school, league and state requirements.
- Student follows a simple set of training rules, which the coaching staff believes is fair.
- Complete eligibility packet, including proof of insurance and fee payment before first practical competition.
Some of the minimum rules for individual eligibility include:
- Scholarship rule - a 2.0 GPA previous quarter minimum grade point average is mandatory. Check with the Athletic Director for specific information.
- Parental consent and a physician’s certificate, completely filled in must be submitted to the athletic office.
- Sportsmanship - understand and acknowledge that sportsmanship is an important element of being a student/athlete at PCHS.
The UHSAA activities program includes:
Boys: Football, basketball, soccer, track, tennis, golf, cross country, swimming, diving, baseball, and wrestling.
Girls: Volleyball, soccer, track, cheerleading, basketball, cross country, tennis, swimming, diving, and softball.
Co-ed: Debate, drama, and music.
Athletics/Activities Director: Jamie Sheetz, 435-645-5650 or firstname.lastname@example.org