Behavior Expectations (español)
- Be on time to all classes. On time means to be in your seat and ready to learn when the bell rings.
- Respect the authority of all adults at the school. Students will comply with adult directives without argument.
- Personal electronics (iPods and similar devices, hand-held games, etc.) may be used in class only with permission from the teacher. If it is used without permission, it will be confiscated and result in disciplinary action.
- TMJH strongly discourages students from bringing items of value to school. TMJH is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- TMJH is a closed campus. Students are to remain on school grounds unless given permission to leave by a teacher or parent.
- Throwing snowballs or icicles is not permitted.
- Help keep grounds and facilities litter free.
- No profanity.
- Public Display of Affection (PDA), such as hugging, kissing, hand holding, etc., is not acceptable.
- Selling anything on campus is prohibited.
- See the General Guidelines section for more behavior expectations.
The majority of students at TMJH follow school rules consistently. When this does not happen, our disciplinary code sets high standards and consistent procedures that insure a positive school climate that maximize student achievement and safety.
All students will be treated with dignity and respect when dealt with in disciplinary matters. All attempts to include parents in the disciplinary process will be made. We appreciate parental cooperation in teaching our children to behave well, act appropriately, and make good decisions.
In most cases of suspension, no credit will be given for class work missed during the suspension. However, each case is looked at on an individual basis by the administration, and severity of violation and other circumstances may be taken into account when determining credit/no credit during the suspension period.
The Park City School District is a Zero Tolerance District. The following are not tolerated at TMJH at any time. Please tell an adult if you are ever aware of something from this list happening at school:
- Sexual Harassment
- Gang Activity
- Weapons of any kind
- Look-alike weapons
In addition, online harassment and "sexting" will result in possible disciplinary action and police involvement. An online anonymous reporting site has been established to report any infractions (on the TMJH website, select Safe Schools under the Students drop down menu).