Welcome to Treasure Mountain Junior High
2530 Kearns Blvd
Park City, UT 84060
7:35 am - 1:45 pm (Mon)
7:35 am - 2:25 pm (Tue-Fri)
7:00 am - 3:30 pm
8 and 9
2017-2018 School Year
The front office will re-open on Monday, August 7, 2017. School hours will be Monday-Friday, 8:30am-3:00pm (closed 12:00-1:00pm).
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! If you would like to help with back-to-school registration,sign up here.
If your child will NOT be attending TMJH this year, please call 435-645-5640 and tell us the name, city and state of your child's new school for our records.
Back to School Registration - Begins August 14, 2017
Returning Student Registration is for students who are already enrolled in the Park City School District, including:
• 8th graders rising from Ecker Hill
• 9th graders returning to TMJH
• New students who pre-enrolled last spring
- NOTE: To enroll a New Student (not already enrolled in the district, and not pre-enrolled last spring), see the New Student Enrollment page. New students are enrolled by appointment only.
Returning Student Registration begins August 14 and must be completed by August 23. Si necesitan hacer esto en español hay personas que podrán asistirlos en la escuela. Registration hours are 8:30am to 3:00pm (closed 12:00-1:00). Computers will be available at the school. Registration Packets will be mailed home the week of August 7. Please check your mail! The packet includes important information, including your registration snapcode, the student’s list of classes, and required forms. If you don't get the mailing, here's a copy of the 2017-18 Welcome Back Letter, and you can pick up all the required forms and information at the school.
1. Online Registration: You will need your student's "snapcode." The code will be emailed to the student's primary parent of record (check your spam/junk box), and is also included in the mailed registration packet.
Returning Student Registration - ENGLISH
Returning Student Registration - SPANISH
2. Parent Electronic Device Orientation: Must be viewed before the student will receive their school laptop.
Parent Electronic Device Orientation - ENGLISH
Presentación en línea sobre las computadoras - SPANISH
3. Proof of Residency: Complete the Proof of Residency Requirement Form (Requisito Comprobación Residencia en español), attach your proof of residency document, and bring it to TMJH. Here is the district's Proof of Residency policy.
4. School Fees: You will need your List of Classes (included in the mailed packet) and an 8th Grade Fee Payment Form or a 9th Grade Fee Payment Form. Complete the form and bring it to TMJH with your payment. Payment options are cash, check payable to TMJH, or Fee Waiver Application (see Bev Pacal at the school). To pay with credit/debit card, e-check or set up installments, you can use eFunds.
Additional Forms and Info:
- School Calendar and Bell Schedules - Calendario de escuela y horarios de campana
- Bus Info - Bus schedules will be available at the school, or call Transportation
- PTSO Information - Membership, meetings, newsletters and more
- Lunch and Breakfast - menus, prices, online lunch account deposits, and free/reduced meal applications
- Student Handbook (Manual de conducta del alumni) - Attendance Policy, Dress Code, Cell Phones, etc.
- Information from the School Nurse - School Medications Policy, Asthma and Epi-Pen Forms, Health Care Plans, etc.
- Information tables will be set up at the school. Take any information you find helpful.
Honors English Summer Reading Assignment
September 26, Make ups and Retakes
All students must get their pictures taken for school IDs on either August 17 or September 26. Pictures may be purchased at mylifetouch.com using the code UM777006Q0. (Package Details) Please remember that these photos will be in the school yearbook-students should dress appropriately.
Treasure Mountain Junior High Fotos escolares
Día de la Foto: 17 agosto 2017
ID del Día de la Foto: UM777006Q0
Encarga las fotos escolares de tu hijo por internet en mylifetouch.com
Envía tu pedido del retrato antes del 17 agosto 2017.
Picture Day and Ice Cream Social (for all students) - August 17
On Thursday, August 17, students can come to the school anytime between 8:30am and 1:30pm (closed 12:00-1:00) to do the following:
- School Pictures - All students MUST get their picture taken for their IDs (ordering pictures is optional)
- Locker Setup - Locker assignments are printed on the List of Classes that was mailed home
- Ice Cream Social - 1:00pm to 2:00pm in front of the school. School tours will be available
More News and Information
August 22 & 23
8:00am - 12:00 pm
Laptop distribution will occur on August 22 and 23. Students may come anytime during the above hours to pick up their laptop. The following criteria must be met before any student can receive their laptop:
➢ Parents must complete the Online Registration by 3pm on August 21st.
➢ Parent must submit acceptable Proof of Residency to school by 3pm on August 21st .
➢ Student must be present to receive their laptop.
➢ Student must bring a padded laptop carrying case. (Student should have their charger from last year)
➢ Any unpaid laptop fines from the previous school year must be paid in full!
➢ ONLY students who attended Ecker Hill or TMJH last year will be able to pick up their laptops on these days. New students to the district will get their laptops after school begins.
➢ If you cannot attend either of these days, then your student will pick up their laptop on August 25.
Listen to Ember Conley, superintendent of Park City, Utah School District, discuss a tragedy that rocked her school district when two teenage boys died of a drug overdose. The 90-second video segment is based on her cover story in the August 2017 edition of AASA's School Administrator. For more information, visit www.aasa.org.
This month's American School Administrator magazine feature story was written by our very own superintendent, Dr. Ember Conley.
With 20,000 readers across the nation, PCSD is making a difference for thousands of educators to learn from our tragedy and change students' lives.
Pay School Fees Online: e-Funds for Schools
School fees can be paid online with a credit card, checking account or debit card. You set up and maintain your own e-Funds account. The school will never have access to your banking information. You have the flexibility of making payments any time from home and you even have the option to make recurring payments or installments.
Online Lunch Account System: PayPAMS (lunch balances roll over each year)
The first day of school is Wednesday, August 24. The first bell rings at 7:30am, and 1st period begins at 7:35am. It will be a modified Red and White day.
Class Schedules: On August 24, students can pick up a paper copy of their class schedule in the Forum beginning at 7:00am.
1st or 2nd Lunch: A student's lunch time (before or after 3rd period) is based on their 3rd period teacher. Teacher lunch schedules will be posted on the first day of school. A student's lunch time could be different on Red and White days.
Supply List: TMJH does not have a school supply list. Students should be prepared on their first day with a notebook and a pen or pencil. Teachers will tell students if there are specific items needed for class.