8th Grade College and Career Readiness (CCR) Meetings
The 8th Grade College and Career Readiness Meeting is part of our guidance curriculum. This meeting is an opportunity for 8th-graders and their parents to meet with a guidance counselor to discuss:
- Student progress (grades, attendance, strengths and challenges)
- High school graduation requirements and course pathways
- Future college and career goals
INDIVIDUAL MEETINGS are scheduled November through December 2018.
To schedule your appointment, contact the Counseling Secretary at 435-645-5641. The student and parents attend the meeting together.
College and Career Planning Tools:
- Career and Technical Education (CTE) Pathways
- College Board: Key Areas of Focus and a Spotlight on Tools & Resources
- Utah High School to College and Career Pathways Student Guide
- Student Planning Guide for Grades 7-8
- Student Planning Guide for Grades 9-12
- Utah State Office of Education: College and Career Readiness
Financial Aid Resources: