Welcome to Treasure Mountain Junior High
2530 Kearns Blvd
Park City, UT 84060
7:35 am - 1:45 pm (Mon)
7:35 am - 2:25 pm (Tue-Fri)
7:00 am - 3:30 pm
8 and 9
Midterm Week September 26-30
Midterm Progress Reports will be mailed home on September 30th to parents/guardians of students earning at least one D or F, as of September 28th. If you have questions about a grade, please contact the teacher via email.
Parents are encouraged to use all the tools we offer--PowerSchool, Canvas, and the TMJH website--to monitor their student's academic progress and school information throughout the year. A list of tutoring options is available on the Tutoring page. We want all TMJH students to be successful!
Parent-Teacher Conferences: October 5
TMJH Parent-Teacher Conferences will be held on October 5, 2016. Call the TMJH office at 645-5640 if you have questions.
- Appointments are available from 3:00-5:00pm. Use our Online Conference Scheduler. The password is tmjh2016. You will need your student's school ID number and birth date. The scheduler will be open from September 26 through October 4.
- Open Forum will be from 5:45-7:00pm (no appointment necessary).
- If your student has a high school class, please go to PCHS website to schedule that appointment. PCHS will be having conferences on October 5 and 6.
- The following teachers will not be at Treasure for appointments which can be made by going to the PCHS website: Ms. Halls, Ms. Perry, Mr. Tanner, Ms. Abbott, Mr. Christoffersen, Ms. Ellsworth-Nielson, Mr. Fisher, Ms. Henderson, Mr. Hughes, Mr. Humbert, Mr. Knell, Ms. Mott, Mr. Taylor, Mr. Ulrich, Ms. Greer.
TMJH Noche de Conferencias de Padres y Maestros: 5 de octubre de 2016. ¿Tiene preguntas? Llame a la oficina de TMJH al 645-5640 o comuníquese con Eliana Lambert al 435-659-0431 o al 435-645-5600 ext. 4077.
- Citas desde 3:00-5:00 de la tarde. Puede programar su citas, clic Online Conference Scheduler. La contraseña es tmjh2016. Se le va a pedir el número de identificación escolar del alumno y la fecha de nacimiento. Comenzando desde el 26 de septiembre hasta el 4 de octubre.
- Citas abiertas en la cafetería desde 5:45-7:00 de la noche.
Beat the Call!
Mustang After School Academy
Treasure Mountain is offering after school homework help and various activities and clubs for students. The program will begin September 27th. It will run on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 2:45 to 3:45. The activity bus is available for students who normally ride the bus to school. We would like to thank the Park City Education Foundation for their generous grant to sponsor this program.
TMJH will be conducting its annual Emergency Reunification Drill sometime during Quarter 1. The specific date and time will not be announced in advance. This drill serves as practice for reuniting families and students in cases of extreme emergency. NOTE: This drill will take place at McPolin Elementary School. Teachers will escort their class to designated rooms at MPES. Student pick up directions for parents will be posted at McPolin Elementary School during drill.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Please read!
- TMJH Reunification Drill / Ejercicio de Reunificación
- Parent Emergency Training / Padres instrucción emergencia
We understand that this particular safety drill may be inconvenient, but we can all recognize the need for such drills in this day and age. Thank you for participating, and for your continued support of TMJH.
More News and Information
Picture retakes occurred on September 26th. Pictures taken on August 18 were distributed to your student. If you wish to order pictures from that day, please use the information enclosed in the packet.
To order school pictures from September 26, go to mylifetouch.com, log in with Picture Day ID- UM776105Q1 from your order form or your Portrait ID from your proof sheet or envelope.
Pedidos en español disponibles por internet. Utiliza tu ID del retrato y el código de acceso de tu paquete del retrato.
Parents can monitor their student's grades, attendance, and assignments from home, anytime, using PowerSchool and Canvas. Parent PowerSchool and Canvas Account information will be mailed home in early September. If you set up a Parent PowerSchool Account last year, you do not need to create a new account; you can use the same login you set up last year. For your security and privacy, we cannot provide login information over the phone. Logins can be picked up in person or mailed to the home address we have on file. Parent Single Sign-On Instructions.
Pay School Fees Online: e-Funds for Schools
School fees can be paid online with a credit card or checking account. You set up and maintain your own e-Funds account. The school will never have access to your banking information. You have the flexibility of making payments any time from home and you even have the option to make recurring payments or installments.
Online Lunch Account System: PayPAMS (lunch balances roll over each year)