Welcome to Treasure Mountain Junior High
2530 Kearns Blvd
Park City, UT 84060
7:35 am - 2:25 pm
7:00 am - 3:30 pm
8 and 9
Parent-Teacher Conferences: October 1
TMJH will only have one day of Parent-Teacher Conferences, on Wednesday, October 1st. Questions? Call 435-645-5640.
- Appointments: 3:00-5:00pm. Scheduling at www.uglyfrog.com/tmis, password tmjh2014, through Sept. 28
- Open Forum: 5:45-8:00pm (no appointment necessary)
Schedule the following teachers through the PCHS website: Judy McClelland, Jordan Ulrich, Christopher Taylor, Ashley Mott (available Oct. 2 only), Scott Tanner (available for open forum at TMJH).
TMJH Noche de Conferencias de Padres y Maestros: 1 de octubre de 2014 ¿Preguntas? Llama a la oficina de TMJH: 435-645-5640
- Citas desde 3:00-5:00 de la tarde. Puede hacer su cita para conferencias en www.uglyfrog.com/tmis, la contraseña es tmjh2014, hasta el 28 de septiembre.
- Citas abiertas en la cafetería desde 5:45-8:00 de la noche
It's Midterm Week!
Midterm Progress Reports will be mailed home on Friday, September 26th, to students earning at least one D or F.
Parents (and students) are encouraged to use all the tools we offer--PowerSchool, Canvas, and the TMJH website--to monitor their student's academic progress and school information. A list of tutoring services is available on the Tutoring page. We want all TMJH students to be successful!
9th Grade Vision Screenings
9th grade vision screenings will take place September 23-24 during Mr. Coleman's Computer Technology classes.
Parents, if you do not want your child's vision checked, please send an email to school nurse Gina Agy at email@example.com or contact the front office in writing.
Emergency Preparedness, Visitors, and School Safety
The Parent Emergency Training reviews your responsibility in emergency preparedness and provides more specific information on reunification drills. Please take a moment to review this information.
ALL VISITORS must enter the school through the front doors and proceed directly to the Main Office or the Attendance Office. Visitors will be required to sign in and out on a Visitor's Log and a Visitor Badge will be required. Un-badged persons will be stopped and questioned. Student shadowing is not permitted.
The Park City School District takes student and school safety seriously. See the School Safety pages of the district website for more information.
Parent PowerSchool and Canvas Logins
Parent logins were mailed home the first week of September. Due to security concerns, we cannot provide login information over the phone, by email, or by fax. Login information can be picked up in person or mailed to the home address we have on file. PowerSchool and Canvas logins are reset every summer to protect your privacy.
Instructions for Creating Parent Canvas Accounts:
Based on a change with the Canvas PowerSchool Integration process, we are changing how Parent Observer Accounts work in Park City School District. Parents will now create their own account and link to all of their PCSD students. Provided below is a list of information each parent will need to have on hand and links to the instructions on creating the account and linking the students.
- Your child's Canvas login information (username and password)
- Quick access to your personal email account
- Use a computer to navigate to pcsd.instructure.com/login
- Follow the How Do I Sign Up for a Canvas Account as a Parent Guide
- Add another student (or two or three) by following the How do I link to another student as an observer Guide
- Review the Observer Guide for an overview of what to expect
Please note: PCSD Employees wishing to observe their students within PCSD should NOT use their @pcschools.us email address. They should use a personal email address.
Other Recent News
Students who had their pictures taken on August 19th can pick up their pictures and student ID cards in the front office. Re-Take Picture Day is Monday, September 29. All students must have their picture taken for their student IDs.
- For re-takes, students must return their picture packets to the photographer when they have their new picture taken on September 29.
- If you haven't had your picture taken yet, you can purchase pictures by picking up an order form in the front office, or go to www.mylifetouch.com, enter Picture Day ID UM024262Q1, order your pictures, and print the receipt to give to the photographer when you get your picture taken on September 29.
Students interested in joining National Junior Honor Society must attend an introductory meeting on Tuesday, September 9th after school. There, they will receive an application packet that must be completed and submitted to Mr. Parker no later than September 26th. Applications must include two letters of reference and a check payable to TMJH for $15. All candidates (new and returning) must apply and follow the guidelines for active membership each year.
Parents, please take a moment to fill out our TMJH School Communications Survey. We want our parents to hear about all the great things going on at Treasure Mountain Junior High. The purpose of this survey is to find out what methods of communication you currently use, or would be willing to use, to receive news and announcements from Treasure Mountain. The survey will remain open through September 30, 2014.
Stay informed! Click the "See what's going on this week!" link on this page for a quick view of events, or see the full TMJH Calendar or the District Calendar. On the calendar pages, use the little down-arrow on the top-right corner (right of the Agenda tab) to customize what types of events you see. If you use Google Calendar, click the "+Google Calendar" button on the bottom right to subscribe to us.