Welcome to Treasure Mountain Junior High
2530 Kearns Blvd
Park City, UT 84060
7:35 am - 1:45 pm (Mon)
7:35 am - 2:25 pm (Tue-Fri)
7:00 am - 3:30 pm
8 and 9
Back-to-School Registration - Begins August 8
Returning Student Registration is for students who are already enrolled in the Park City School District, including:
• 8th graders rising from Ecker Hill
• 9th graders returning to TMJH
• New students who pre-enrolled last spring
HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR STUDENT'S BACK-TO-SCHOOL REGISTRATION:
Online Registration (Infosnap)
All returning students to Park City School District must complete the online registration. If you don't have internet access at home, you can use a computer at the school or at the public library. Various forms can be download within Infosnap. We will EMAIL your student's Snapcode and instructions on August 9. Contact the school if you want a paper copy.
- NOTE: To enroll a New Student (not already enrolled in the district, and not pre-enrolled last spring), see the New Student Enrollment page. New students are enrolled by appointment only.
Returning Student Registration begins August 8 and must be completed by August 23. Si necesitan hacer esto en español hay personas que podrán asistirlos en la escuela. Registration hours are 8:30am to 3:00pm (closed 12:00-1:00). Computers will be available at the school. Registration must be complete by noon on August 16 for the student to receive their laptop on August 18 (see Laptop and Picture Day section below).
Registration Packets will be mailed home August 3. Please check your mail! The packet includes important information, including your registration snapcode, the student’s list of classes, and required forms. You can also print it (español) or pick it up at the school.
1. Online Registration: You will need your student's "snapcode." The code will be emailed to the student's primary parent of record (check your spam/junk box), and is also included in the mailed registration packet.
Returning Student Registration - English
Returning Student Registration - Spanish
2. Parent Electronic Device Orientation: Must be viewed before the student will receive their school laptop.
Parent Electronic Device Orientation - ENGLISH
Presentación en línea sobre las computadoras - SPANISH
3. Proof of Residency: Complete the Proof of Residency Requirement Form included in the packet, attach your proof of residency document, and bring it to TMJH. The district will ONLY accept the documents listed on the Proof of Residency form.
4. School Fees: You will need the List of Classes and Fee Payment Form included in the packet. Complete the form and bring it to TMJH with your payment. Payment options are cash, check payable to TMJH, Online Fee Payment (credit/debit card, e-check, and installments available online only), or Fee Waiver Application (español).
Additional Forms and Info:
- PTSO Membership - TMJH PTSO Membership Form - Formulario de Afiliación TMJH PTSO
- Bus Info - Bus schedules will be available at the school, or call Transportation.
- Lunch and Breakfast - menus, prices, online lunch account deposits, and free/reduced meal applications
- Student Handbook (Manual de conducta del alumni) - Attendance Policy, Dress Code, Cell Phones, etc.
- Medical Forms - School Medications Policy, Asthma and Epi-Pen Forms, Health Care Plans, etc.
- Information from the School Nurse - Anuncio de la enfermera escolar
- School Calendar and Bell Schedules - Calendario de escuela y horarios de campana
- NJHS Membership Information
- Information tables will be set up at the school. Take any information you find helpful.
Online Fee Payments
Pay School Fees Online: e-Funds for Schools
School fees can be paid online with a credit card or checking account. You set up and maintain your own e-Funds account. The school will never have access to your banking information. You have the flexibility of making payments any time from home and you even have the option to make recurring payments or installments.
Online Lunch Account System: PayPAMS (lunch balances roll over each year)
First Day of School - August 24
The first day of school is Wednesday, August 24. The first bell rings at 7:30am, and 1st period begins at 7:35am. It will be a modified Red and White day.
Class Schedules: On August 24, students can pick up a paper copy of their class schedule in the Forum beginning at 7:00am. Students who pick up their laptop and logins on August 18 will be able to view their schedule in PowerSchool beginning August 24.
1st or 2nd Lunch: A student's lunch time (before or after 3rd period) is based on their 3rd period teacher. Teacher lunch schedules will be posted on the first day of school. A student's lunch time could be different on Red and White days.
Supply List: TMJH does not have a school supply list. Students should be prepared on their first day with a notebook and a pen or pencil. Teachers will tell students if there are specific items needed for class.
Ordering School Pictures
To order school pictures, go to mylifetouch.com, log in with Picture Day ID from your order form or your Portrait ID from your proof sheet or envelope. If you don't have your Portrait ID, enter the appropriate TMJH Picture Day ID:
_ for pictures taken on August 18
_ for pictures taken on September 26
Pedidos en español disponibles por internet. Utiliza tu ID del retrato y el código de acceso de tu paquete del retrato.
Summer Assignments for 2016-17
9th Grade Honors Biology Summer Assignment - Honors Biology students are required to complete a four-part summer science fair assignment, which will be due the first day of class in August.
9th Grade Honors English Summer Assignment - Honors English students are required to read The Killer Angels by Michael Shaara, write an essay, and be prepared for a reading quiz on the first day of class.
Monday, August 22nd, 10:30 a.m.
Review key characters and events and discuss the writing assignment. Please reserve a space at the Summit County Library circulation desk, or call Kirsten at 615-3903.
These are the only summer assignments required for TMJH students.
More News and Information
Parents can monitor their student's grades, attendance, and assignments from home, anytime, using PowerSchool and Canvas. Parent PowerSchool and Canvas Account information will be mailed home in early September. If you set up a Parent PowerSchool Account last year, you do not need to create a new account; you can use the same login you set up last year. For your security and privacy, we cannot provide login information over the phone. Logins can be picked up in person or mailed to the home address we have on file. Parent Single Sign-On Instructions.