Welcome to Treasure Mountain Junior High
2530 Kearns Blvd
Park City, UT 84060
7:35 am - 1:45 pm (Mon)
7:35 am - 2:25 pm (Tue-Fri)
7:00 am - 3:30 pm
8 and 9
Back to School Night - September 2
Join us for Back to School Night on Wednesday, September 2 from 6:00-8:00pm. Come meet your student's teachers and hear about all the great things they'll be doing in class this year. To save time, bring a copy of your student's schedule (printable from PowerSchool).
Parent PowerSchool and Canvas Logins
Parents can monitor their student's grades, attendance, and assignments using PowerSchool and Canvas. Logins are reset every summer to protect your privacy. Parent PowerSchool and Canvas login information will be mailed home the first week of September.
Due to security concerns, we cannot provide login information over the phone or by fax. Logins can be picked up in person, mailed to the home address we have on file, or, after sufficient verbal verification of identity, we can email it to the parent email address we ALREADY have on file.
All of our rules and policies are found in the TMJH Student Handbook (also in Spanish) and throughout our website. Note the following rule changes for this year:
- Cell phones must be turned off and left in the students' lockers during the school day. Phones are not allowed in the classrooms and may not be used during passing periods or during lunch. See the full cell phone rule here.
- Backpacks, bags, and purses must be kept in students' lockers during the school day. Bags are not allowed in classrooms, hallways, offices, or common areas. Laptop sleeves are required, and therefore, are allowed. Backpacks may be used when traveling to and from the high school and may be taken to 4th period only. See the full backpack rule here.
Pay your fees online!
The Park City School District is pleased to introduce a new secure online fee payment system called eFunds for Schools. You can now pay your school fees online with a credit card or checking account. Families set up and maintain their own eFunds account--the school will never have access to your banking information. You will have the flexibility of making payments any time from home, you will even have the option to make recurring payments or installments.
Pay School Fees Online: eps.mvpbanking.com/cgi-bin/efs/login.pl?access=55868
Lunch Account Deposits: paypams.com
Returning Student Registration
If your child will NOT be attending TMJH this year, please email Jennifer at email@example.com or call 435-645-5641. We will need to know the name and location of your student's new school for our records.
1. Online Registration: You will need your student's "snapcode." The code was emailed on August 4 to the student's primary parent of record (check your spam/junk box), and is also included in the mailed registration packet.
Returning Student Registration - ENGLISH
Returning Student Registration - SPANISH
2. Parent Electronic Device Orientation: Must be viewed before the student will receive their school laptop.
Parent Electronic Device Orientation - ENGLISH
Presentación en línea sobre las computadoras - SPANISH
3. Registration Packet: Will be mailed August 3. Please check your mail! Packet includes important school information and all forms required for registration. If you don't get one, you can print it (español) or pick it up at the school.
4. Proof of Residency: Complete the Residency Requirements Form included in the packet, attach your proof of residency document, and bring it to TMJH. The district will ONLY accept the documents listed on the form. More info here.
5. School Fees: You will need the List of Classes and Fee Payment Form included in the packet. Complete the form and bring it to TMJH with your payment. Payment options: eFunds Online Fee Payment (credit/debit card, e-check, and installments available online only), check payable to TMJH, cash, or complete Fee Waiver Application (español).
Additional Forms and Info:
- Supply List - Students should bring a notebook and a pen or pencil on the first day.
- Bus Info - Bus schedules will be available at the school, or call Transportation.
- Lunch and Breakfast - menus, prices, online lunch account deposits, and free/reduced meal applications
- Student Handbook (Manual de conducta del alumni) - Attendance Policy, Dress Code, Cell Phones, etc.
- Medical Forms - School Medications Policy, Asthma and Epi-Pen Forms, Health Care Plans, etc.
- Information from the School Nurse (Anuncio de la enfermera escolar)
- School Calendar and Bell Schedules (Calendario de escuela y horarios de campana)
- NJHS Membership Information
- Information tables will be set up at the school. Take any information you find helpful.
Other Recent News
Please consider donating $1 per school day, $180 per student, in support of Treasure Mountain! If you'd like, you can set up a recurring monthly donation of just $15 a month at www.pcef4kids.org.
When you donate to PCEF, you help fund the following programs at TMJH:
· Leadership Class
· Shakespeare in Schools
· Neal Shusterman visit
· Gifted and Talented Support
· Afterschool Homework Club
· LIA (Latinos in Action)
· Backcountry 101 Class
· Professional Development for Teachers
· Materials and Curriculum for Teachers
· District Science Fairs
Donate at: pcschools.ejoinme.org/MyPages/Give180
Stay informed! Click the "See what's going on this week!" link on this page for a quick view of events, or see the full TMJH Calendar or the District Calendar. On the calendar pages, use the little down-arrow on the top-right corner (right of the Agenda tab) to customize what types of events you see. If you use Google Calendar, click the "+Google Calendar" button on the bottom right to subscribe.